About HFC Training
HFC Training is the training and development arm of Hot Flush Club. We address the complex issues around diversity, unconscious bias and menopause awareness in the workplace with professionalism, sensitivity and authority.
We provide our clients with training and development resources using inclusive teams spearheaded by our experienced team of internal communication professionals.
One of our main differentiators is that we are a largely female team from a range of ethnicities. Not only do we know about menopause, we know about diversity. We speak with authenticity and authority, it’s not just theory to us.
HFC’s Menopause Awareness training is designed for line managers who may have little or no knowledge of menopause.
The training covers:
- Why is menopause a workplace issue?
- What is the menopause – including how it affects transgender and non binary colleagues
- Menopause symptoms
- Menopause and the law
- How to support colleagues going through the menopause
Our Menopause Awareness training can be delivered either by face to face workshop, e-learning or a combination of both
This interactive workshop is designed to support colleagues who may be going through the menopause, or just curious and want to gain a better understanding of the symptoms and coping mechanisms.
The workshop covers:
- The main facts about menopause
- The physical symptoms of menopause
- The mental symptoms of menopause
- Strategies to manage menopause symptoms
Diversity and Inclusion
This training has been developed specifically to help line managers address the need for increased diversity and inclusion at work. Specifically, it addresses:
- The business benefits you’ll see from building a diverse workforce
- Diversity and the law (compliance with the Equality Act of 2010)
- How values, beliefs and biases affect behaviour and productivity
- Practical methods to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Intersectional diversity
- Advice on dealing with dignity at work and similar issues effectively
- Best practices for promoting equality and inclusion in the workplace
This training can be delivered via E-learning or workshop
Unconscious Bias e-learning course
Also designed for line managers but just as valuable for anyone in a responsible position, this module demystifies unconscious bias in several ways. Specifically:
- We explain what ‘unconscious bias’ actually is
- We explore the many causes of unconscious bias
- We show you how unconscious bias can affect your decision making and company policy
- We show you how to recognise unconscious bias in yourself and others
- Finally, we show you how to challenge unconscious bias in the workplace
This training can be delivered via e-learning or workshops
“Thank you all for your excellent presentation. I found it very interesting as I haven’t yet started but now understand a lot more about the symptoms running up to this. I didn’t realise that this process could start, in your 30’s”
“I thought the training was fantastic; everyone was so engaged and really” enjoyed it”
“Wish we could have had longer as very informative and everyone’s input was great. Nice relaxed atmosphere so we opened up. Thank you Again”
Complete the form below or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you right away. Alternatively, you can call us at 0203 633 3728 and speak to one of our co-ordinators directly.