‘Well of Grace workshop’ with Elena Brower
COMO Parrot Cay is hosting the ‘Well of Grace Workshop’ from November 4th to 10th 2018 with Elena Brower. This workshop will focus on self-awareness and self-discovery, exploring sequences of yoga and meditation, with the goal ultimately to inspire change.
Elena, who has been practising yoga since 1990, is respected across the globe for her distinct blend of alignment and attention in her teaching of yoga and meditation. Her first book, The Art of Attention, has been published in six languages, whilst her second, Practice You: A Journal, is being incorporated into yoga teaching worldwide. She is committed to helping clients gain innermost wisdom.
Sample Workshop Day:
- 8.00am — Breakfast
- 9.00am — Asana yoga sequence, meditation and journaling with Elena (two hours)
- 12.30pm — Lunch
- 2.00pm — Leisure time, where guests can enjoy treatments at COMO Shambhala
- 4.00pm — Yoga sequence including yin, restoratives, pranayama and meditation (one-and-a-half hours)
- From 6.30pm — Dinner and leisure time
- Six nights accomodation at COMO Parrot Cay
- Five days of yoga instruction (three-and-a-half hours daily)
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner from the nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine menu
- One 60-minute COMO Shambhala Massage
- Round-trip airport transfers
- An exclusive retreat gift
The workshop is priced from US$7,444 for single occupancy and US$13,603 for doubles. These prices are inclusive of service charge and taxes.