Lucy Bee 1 litre Coconut Oil has a rich aroma and taste. It is unrefined and cold pressed and is a natural substitute for processed oils and butter.
- Monkeys are NOT used to harvest the coconuts
- # 1 Ethical Best Buy, as voted by the Ethical Consumer Magazine, scoring 18/18
- No gluten, lactose, cholesterol, additives and non GM
- Nut and peanut free
- Perfect for cooking, baking and beauty
- Use as a hair mask, skin moisturiser & for oil pulling
- Complement your dog’s or pet’s diet
- Available in recyclable glass jars, with easy peel, recyclable and biodegradable labels.
What do I Taste Like?
Coconut oil varies in taste depending on where the coconuts are grown and how it is produced. Our Coconut Oil is from the Philippines and has a rich aroma and taste.
The coconuts used for this oil are grown in the Philippines in agroforestry (an eco-friendly environment) amongst banana trees. The oil is from single estates and is not blended.
Ethical Best Buy
Leading ethical and environmental magazine, Ethical Consumer (est. 1989), recently voted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil as the ‘Best Buy’, for coconut oil in the UK market.